sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD




Liebster Award:

So I was tagged for the Liebster Award by alexandralouise0409 ! I am truly thankful for the nomination!


Rules


1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.


------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. What are 5 things that you couldn't live without?
My phone, headphones, music, dance and my journal

2. Favourite brand of makeup?
I like Maybelline, Benefit and Urban Decay

3. One place you'd love to visit?
I can't choose so I must say I would love to visit Sidney and New York

4. Favourite tv show?
Fashion Bloggers on E! Entertainment

5. The best book you've ever read?
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

6. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
A White Coat that it is my favourite at the moment

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs! Brownie and Channel :)

8. Happiest memory?
Oh I have lots of good memories! One of my happiest memories was on the last year on my birthday when I was at a dance show with my dance team and it was a day after my birthday and there were almost 300 people seeing that show and my best friend started speaking at the microphone and then all that room full of people started singing happy birthday to me! It was really cool

9. What made you want to be a blogger?
I wanted to make something different and I was seeing my favourite youtubers and their blogs and I thought I could do the same thing because I have things to talk about and I could make something like this! So yeah I did it!

10. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I don't have a favourite, I have a group of my favourite youtubers as TheBeautyCrush, Zoella, YoMuscleBoii, AlfieDeyes, AlliSimpson...

11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm... I see myself in 5 years working on my dream job, doing what I love, surrounded by my best friends and happy with life!


I nominate:
MattGStyle
BlondeandCupcakes
I-tried-i-loved
Jeannechristinemarie
Beyoutifulbrunette

(I couldn't find any more, these are my favourites)


My questions:

1. Where would be your favourite place for vacations?

2. Favourite fashion brands?

3. What would be your dream job?

4. Best movie you've ever seen?

5. If you could work with any fashion designer who would you choose?

6. Most awkward memory?

7. Favourite artists?

8. Favourite music at the moment?

9. How do you describe yourself?

10. Why you decided to start a blog?

11. What makes you happy?
______________________________________

Excited to see your answers and don't forget to tagg me!

xoxo <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário