quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2015

Music You Want To Hear

Good afternoon beautiful world!

So today I decided to show you some cool sounds I found out these days!
I hear lot of music from Spotify and there is really cool music. I want to show you my favourites and those I am always listening to everytime I'm at home studying or relaxing.





THREE YEARS - LONDON RICHARDS (cover by Luis Figueiroa)






FREE FALLING - JOHN MAYER






IN YOUR HANDS - JOSHUA RADIN





COOL KIDS/RIPTIDE - VANCE JOY






THE PAPER KITES - BLOOM






SLEDGEHAMMER - FIFTH HARMONY






LIPS ARE MOVING - MEGAN TRAINOR






WEAK HEART - ZARA LARSSON





ROOFTOP






LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO - ELLIE GOLDING



Listen Here





So there you have it! I want to hear your favourite music at the moment, so comment below if you want to share it with me.

Hope you like it :)
xoxo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário