terça-feira, 31 de março de 2015

PROM 2015 | WHAT TO WEAR

Hey girls! Today I bring you some ideas of dresses you can wear at the PROM because if you are almost finishing High School you want to go to prom! And don't worry if you're single, you can have fun with your girl friends and have a great time together.

So, I searched about the main colors are used this year and most of the girls wear brighter color dresses, as white, blue, baby pink, grey and golden.

This year I think I don't have the chance to go to the prom, however I want you to know how I would dress for this event so here it is some of my favourites and some ideas:



I would wear something like this. I love the top with the lace around it and love the sleeves. I would like to feel like a princess and my dress would reflect it.





















I love lighter dresses! She seems like a muse!




hope you liked it <3
xoxo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário