sexta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2014

VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW LONDON | SARA SAMPAIO

Hello everyone! Sorry for not being online these past days because I had been busy on school. But today I have to talk about The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in London this year with you girls. It was an awesome show and my favourite part was to see our Portuguese girl getting on stage for the second time. Miss Sara Sampaio, I simply love her, she is a huge inspiration for all the Portuguese people and we love her so much, she is one of my favourite models in the world, we are so proud of this young women...! 

I loved her clothes, with that leggins and a yellow crop top from the PINK collection and the Dream Girl Look was all pink and pink wings, Love it! 




 

 I loved her dress at the after-party on pink carpet. She was stunning!

































Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário