quinta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2014

MY ROUTINE | AFTER SCHOOL

Hello everyone! Today in this post I decided to show you how I spend my afternoon after school.
I just have morning classes, after 1:20 pm I go home and I have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy staying at home!
So let's get started...


1.


 After taking the bus, I walk home and I get into my room and I really don't like to walk inside with the outside shoes and clothes, so I get a little more comfortable by taking off my shoes and wearing comfortable clothing and go to have lunch. After lunch I jump over my bed and wrap me in my toasty warm blankets and get on the computer to update me on social networks.



2.

After my lunch break, I have to study! So I try to have that time dedicated to study and being focus as many time I can! I use my computer and my notebooks to re note what I learn in classes that day!



3.

Time for a break in studies! TIME TO EAT! On cold and rainy days I like to do some hot chocolate because I started loving hot chocolate since my best friend made me one and I loved! THANK YOU by the way, ahah! I also like to eat cereal with milk because I am totally obsessed with cereal, so it is my obsession since lot of time ago.



4.

Call me nerd, but I like to study now that I'm in senior year and being organised is absolutely important! Last year I was so lazy about studying and now that this is my last year on high school, I try to be more focus!
Anyway, after study, I like to check my notebook where I have my ideas for blog posts so, I like to dedicate some time on you guys, searching news about fashion, about new things that are coming out, talk to you about things. The blog is where I can express myself and letting you guys know me a little more!


5.

Before dinner, I like to take a quick shower but when I am in relax mood, I just want to have my time to take a bubble bath and have that empty space just for me to think and relax!



6.

 After shower I have to wear my favourite pajama! At the moment my favourite pajama have HELLO KITTY cat, it's purple and white with lot of hearts drawn and bubbles! Is so cute! *.*






7.

IT IS TIME FOR DINNER! My dad is the one who cook dinner for us most of the time, and we try to have the healthiest meals, so we most of time eat salads, or little portions of lunch meal if we have lunch at home, or even just a toast and hot milk or tea because at night we don't like to eat much!




8.

Laying in my bed and watching my favourite series! I am totally addicted to TEEN WOLF and GOSSIP GIRL! If you like one of this series or both and if your favourite character from teen wolf is Stiles Stilinski and from Gossip Girl, Chuck Bass, then you are my favourite person in the world ahah! I mean, Stiles (Dylan) is so damn cute and Chuck Bass, well exactly how they say, every girl needs a Chuck Bass in her life, he is the hottest!
Okay, back to normal, I use to watch my series but when I don't I use to listen my music playlist from my tumblr account - immaclassymermaid.tumblr.com - if you want to give it a look!




9.

Before bed time, all girls need the daily skin care. I already posted my favourite skin care products so if you want to know search the old posts I blogged! I brush my teeth, I comb my hair with my favourite hair products which I'm going to post something about it later!




10.

Time to sleep!


Hope you enjoyed my after school routine!
Bye angels !!
xoxo <3







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário