domingo, 12 de outubro de 2014

LAZY MORNINGS

The cold and rainy weekends are great for a lazy day!  I'll show how I spend my weekends:

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE



1. I usually wake up earlier for school, at 7 am so I don't like waking up very late because then I don't feel in the right mood at the rest of the day. So I wake up at 8 am and turn on my tv and watching some of my favourite shows! And if you're waking with some company even better, it makes your lazy day more...interesting!





2. After waking up, I'll have my breakfast but I like to keep on bed so I have breakfast on bed and keeping watching my series! Sometimes milk with cereal or yogurt and cereal because cereal is my weakness, I LOVE CEREAL and natural juice in the hot mornings.


3. Then I enjoy staying in bed and because I have tv in my room and that is my favourite place in the entire house! For total comfort I like wearing the warmest pajama and slippers and walking around the house with my best pillow. I know it's sounds weird but it's a thing of mine!





4. My favourite tv series are GOSSIP GIRL and TEEN WOLF! I would watch it every day if I could and the lazy weekends are great to watch it!





5. Sometimes, I like to have the skin care time, because at week, we don't have time to watch for ourselves with all the work we have to do and we forget this moment dedicated to beauty! I usually use NIVEA products as my favourite brand for skin care.





And that is my lazy mornings routine!
Hope you enjoyed it ! 

xoxo 








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário